Spooky World Tickets MUST be purchased ONLINE. Prices vary night of the week and time of season.
1. Decide on General Admission General Admission info or the VIP Experience. VIP Admission info Be sure to scroll in the ticketing window to see all pricing and admission options.
2. Choose your date below and reserve your time slot. Ticketing info
3. Check-in at Ticket Booth AT LEAST 30 minutes before your reservation. Check-in info
Click on a date to select your ‘timed-ticket’ – please arrive to the Spooky World Ticket Booth at least 30 minutes before your timed-ticket.
All guests must check in their online purchased ticket BEFORE entry to the haunted attractions. Spooky World attractions are open 1-1.5 hours after the ticket booth closing times shown below. Upon arrival, tickets need to be checked-in / redeemed as follows:
Arcade Building Check-In / located next to Go Kart Track:
Sundays (10/9, 16, 23, 30th): 3:00 to 6:00 pm
Monday (10/10): 3:00 to 6:00 pm
Monday (10/31): 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Thursdays (10/20, 27): 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Fridays: 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Saturdays: 3:00 to 6:00 pm
Main Ticket Booth Hours:
Sundays (10/9, 16, 23, 30th): 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Monday (10/10): 6:00 to 9:30 pm
Monday (10/31): 4:00 to 10:00 pm
Thursdays (10/20, 27): 6:00 to 9:30 pm
Fridays (9/23 & 9/30 – 10/14, 21, 28): 6:00 to 11:00 pm
Friday (11/4): 6:00 to 10:pm
Saturdays (9/24 – 10/1, 15, 22, 29): 6:00 to 11:00 pm
Saturday (10/8): 6:00 to 10:30 pm
Saturday (11/5): 6:00 to 10:00 pm
General Admission Tickets allow one time access through all four Haunted Attractions. General Admission timed ticket must be purchased in advance online.
VIP Admission Tickets Allow two-times** through all FOUR (4) Spooky World Haunted Attractions! Timed Ticket reservations are every 15 minutes -- example 7:00 pm, 7:15 pm, 7:30 pm etc.
- VIP guests join a lower-wait entrance line at each Spooky World Haunted Attraction
- VIP guests enjoy UNLIMITED access to Mel's Funway Park Go-Karts, Mini Golf, and Batting Cages. Mel's Funway Park open for VIP Ticket Holder to enjoy UNLIMITED activities beginning at 3:00 pm on open Saturday & Sundays – Beginning at 5:00 pm on open Monday, Thursday, and Fridays.
**VIP TICKET HOLDERS - NOT GUARANTEED 2ND time through haunted attractions UNLESS YOU RETURN TO MAIN TICKET BOOTH BEFORE CLOSE. Return to Main Ticket Booth. Wristband will be removed by staff & another provided for 2nd time through haunted attractions.
- VIP guests receive a 2022 commemorative Spooky World Bracelet
Group Tickets: For parties of 20 or more, contact Mike at (603) 913-9098 or email@example.com.
All guests are required to purchase on-line date and timed-ticket for the 2022 Spooky World Season. All guests are required to purchase a ticket if entering Haunted Attractions.
Haunted Attractions may be too intense for young children and are not recommended for children under the age of 12 – parental discretion is advised. Visit our FAQ page for added information on the 2022 Spooky World Season.
*Costumes are only allowed Halloween Weekend & Halloween Night. We request guests do not arrive in costume during other nights of the season.
During Halloween Weekend & Night, if arriving in costume, please do not carry any type of weapon, staff, cane, prop, etc. Halloween masks or face makeup is NOT allowed at any time during the season. If you arrive with face make-up, you will be asked to remove it before you are allowed entry to the park.